VOX is famous for its expertise and leadership in Spanish lexicography and its reference works for students. The strong complimentary traditions have made it the most important reference publisher in Spain with the most extensive dictionary lists available in the Spanish language. VOX dictionaries represent all varieties of European and Latin American Spanish and make use of the most up-to-date lexicographical methods.
VOX dictionaries for Windows Mobile presents comprehensive Spanish bilingual and monolingual dictionaries containing the high-quality dictionary databases and the Slovoed application engine from Paragon Software (SHDD), the world's leading provider of software for mobile platforms. Two industry leaders have combined their efforts to provide a revolutionary combination of high-quality reference content and state-of-the-art technology for your translation needs.
|VOX dictionary for Windows Mobile
Improve your language skills with VOX dictionary:
- NEW! Browse the dictionary with the touch of a finger! Improved and intuitive touch oriented dictionary interface lets you use VOX dictionary with only your finger-tips (available only for phones with touch screens).
- Check correct word pronunciation with Sound Modules, containing pre-recorded voice of English, Spanish, French and Italian native speakers. NEW! Increased number of pronunciations!
- Enter the words on your native language easier using on-screen Virtual Keyboard for more than 25 languages (available only for phones with non-touch screens).
- Read books, documents and web-pages just from your PDA and quickly translate unknown words without leaving your active application by using the Resident Module. All translations are provided in pop-up windows.
- Find the translation of the word in any grammatical form with help of built-in Morphology Module. Word forms are also provided.
- Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using VOX dictionary. Check yourself with the words you have added to Flash Cards from the dictionary.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using wildcards ("*", "?" replace a letter and group of letters).
- Keep your VOX dictionary always up-to-date. New Online Update feature lets you know of updated dictionary version available for download and you can also set up frequency of update check.
- Discover new dictionaries and download it directly to your device with the built-in Online dictionary catalog.
- Learn how to use VOX dictionary with the help of colorful and animated Tutorial in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese Traditional and Simplified languages.
- Hyperlinks between different related articles and directions to check your comprehension
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Search History to see the translation of last 30 words
- Improved usability with faster interface on Windows Mobile devices
- Supports multiple dictionaries installed at a time with rapid switch amongst them
- Optional font size to set customer interface in accordance with your taste
- Dictionary interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese Traditional and Simplified languages.
- Dictionary installation on memory cards to save main memory-space for other programs and applications
Find out more…
Windows Mobile 6.5/6.1/6.0 Standard, Classic and Professional; Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC & Smartphone devices.
The number of translations in VOX dictionary demo-version is limited. The more often you use the dictionary the more notifications about demo version you get. To save you time we provided a new way of purchasing and registering VOX dictionary for Windows Mobile. Now you do not need to search the product on the web, you can purchase dictionary just from your device. To do this, go to Menu -> Registration -> Buy.
Detailed instructions how to install, register and use VOX dictionary for Windows Mobile are available on the following languages: