Duden language technology together with its partners in industry and science carries out research and development projects in the fields of knowledge management and computer linguistics. Duden’s spelling and grammar are regarded as trend-setting and leading on the market. The products developed by Duden cover the most comprehensive and profoundly edited word-list.
Duden’s linguistic decisions and technologies maintaining the professional written communication are seamlessly intertwined with dictionary software for PDAs und Smartphones by Paragon Software Group (Smart Handheld Devices Division) the world's leading provider of software for mobile platforms.
Paragon high-quality dictionary software makes the following Duden dictionaries available on Symbian UIQ 3.0 devices:
Duden dictionaries features:
- Rapid access to database, low memory consumption due to unique compression technology that provides you with high data compression ratio to help you wisely manage your time;
- Dictionary installation on memory cards to save main memory-space for another programs and applications;
- Search History to see the translation last 15 words;
- Cross-lookup feature between articles and directions to check your comprehension;
- Optional letter size to set customer interface in accordance with your taste;
- Phonetic transcriptions, explanatory notes and usage examples;
- Several dictionaries installation with the various languages choice (rapid switch amongst dictionaries available, dictionary activation/deactivation option).