Enciclopèdia Catalana since 1979 has been a key point of reference for the Catalan language and dictionary edition, for its diversity, uniqueness and quality. It has a catalog of nearly 100 titles, including monolingual dictionaries of Catalan and the main collection of bilingual dictionaries between Catalan and other languages (Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Latin, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, Hungarian, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Sanskrit, Arabic ...), as well as thematic, encyclopaedic and complementary Catalan dictionaries.
We are glad to present Enciclopedia Catalana for Windows Mobile, collection of four perfect monolingual and bilingual Catalan dictionaries containing the high-quality authoritative dictionary databases from Enciclopèdia Catalana, SAU and the Slovoed application engine from Paragon Software (SHDD), the world's leading provider of software for mobile platforms.
Enciclopèdia Catalana for Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Improve your language skills with Enciclopèdia Catalana:
- Browse the dictionary with the touch of a finger: the improved and intuitive touch oriented dictionary interface lets you use Enciclopèdia Catalana with only your fingertips (available only for phones with touch screens).
- This application has a multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified.
- Check the correct word pronunciation with the English, French and Spanish Sound Modules, containing pre-recorded voice of native speakers.
- By using the Resident Module, you can quickly translate unknown words without leaving your active application. All translations are provided in pop-up windows while reading books, documents and web-pages.
- Find the translation of a word in any grammatical form with help of built-in Morphology Module for English, French and Spanish languages. Word forms are also provided.
- Enter words easier using an on-screen Virtual Keyboard for more than 25 languages (available only for phones with touch screens).
- Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using Enciclopèdia Catalana. Quiz yourself with the words you have added to Flash Cards from the dictionary.
- Find words even if you don’t know its exact spelling using wildcards ("*", "?") to replace a letter and group of letters).
- Keep your Enciclopèdia Catalana dictionaries always up-to-date. New Online Update feature lets you know if updated dictionary version available for download and you can also set up frequency of update check.
- Discover new dictionaries and download it directly to your device with the built-in online dictionary catalog.
- Learn how to use Enciclopèdia Catalana with the help of colorful and animated Tutorial in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified.
- Hyperlinks between different related articles and directions to check your comprehension
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Search History to see the translation of last 30 words
- Improved usability with faster interface on Windows Mobile devices
- Supports multiple dictionaries installed at a time with rapid switch amongst them
- Optional font size to set customer interface in accordance with your taste
- Dictionary installation on memory cards to save main memory for other programs and applications
Find out more…
Windows Mobile 6.5/6.1/6.0 Standard, Classic and Professional; Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC & Smartphone devices.
The number of translations in Enciclopèdia Catalana demo-version is limited. The more often you use the dictionary the more notifications about demo version you get. To save you time we provided a new way of purchasing and registering Enciclopèdia Catalana for Windows Mobile Pocket PC. Now you do not need to search the product on the web, you can purchase dictionary just from your device. To do this, go to Menu -> Registration -> Buy.
Detailed instructions how to install, register and use Enciclopèdia Catalana for Windows Mobile Pocket PC are available on the following languages: