Use Spanish on Palm OS device with Spanish PiLoc localization
Spanish PiLoc provides Spanish Palm OS localization.
Spanish PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Spanish. PiLoc is a
common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS
At the European PalmSource Developer Conference 2003 PiLoc Palm OS
localization technology was recognized as the winner of 2003 European Palm Powered
Up Award in the Productivity Tools category.
"PiLoc provides an industry-leading, comprehensive approach to national
language support that is highly-integrated with Palm OS" - said
Larry Berkin, Director, Global Developer Marketing, PalmSource, Inc.
Spanish PiLoc features:
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Spanish letters input (standart
Windows Spanish layout).
- Correct Spanish text search and sorting operations.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example,
Spanish and Portuguese).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font
can be converted to be installed together with PiLoc Palm OS language
support with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Spanish Palm OS language support launches automatically after system reset.
Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
Open API allows developers to
change PiLoc Palm OS localization parameters from their applications at run-time.
Special utility PiLoc Monitor
allows to configure Palm OS national language support for each application separately.
Screenshots of Spanish PiLoc Palm OS localization
We also recommend you to try Palm OS dictionaries.