Use Macedonian on Palm OS device with Macedonian PiLoc
Macedonian PiLoc provides Macedonian Palm OS localization.
Macedonian PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Macedonian. PiLoc is
a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS
At the European
PalmSource Developer Conference 2003 PiLoc Palm OS localization technology was recognized
as the winner of 2003 European Palm Powered Up Award in the Productivity Tools category.
"PiLoc provides an industry-leading, comprehensive approach to national
language support that is highly-integrated with Palm OS" - said
Larry Berkin, Director, Global Developer Marketing, PalmSource, Inc.
Macedonian PiLoc features:
- System fonts replacement to add Macedonian characters.
- Modified Macedonian Graffiti and Graffiti 2 layouts to write Macedonian letters.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Macedonian letters input.
- Special module for Palm OS external keyboard is included. Allows using portable
keyboards to type in Macedonian.
- Correct Macedonian text search and sorting operations.
- Possibility to install and use several Palm OS localization systems (for example, Macedonian
and Russian or Macedonian and Swedish).
- Macedonian language support in Blazer web browser.
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font
can be converted to be installed together with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Macedonian language support launches automatically after system reset. Program is protected
from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
Open API allows developers to
change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.
Special utility PiLoc Monitor
allows to configure Macedonian language support for each application separately.
Screenshots of Macedonian PiLoc
We also recommend you to try Palm OS dictionaries.