Use Italian language on Palm OS organizer with Italian PiLoc
Italian PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Italian. It was
introduced in November 2004 on request of palmOne Italy. All new Tungsten T5 devices
sold in Italy are bundled with PiLoc Italian Palm OS localization.
European PalmSource Developer Conference 2003 PiLoc Palm OS localization technology
was recognized as the winner of 2003 European Palm Powered Up Award in the
Productivity Tools category.
"PiLoc provides an industry-leading, comprehensive approach to national
language support that is highly-integrated with Palm OS" - said
Larry Berkin, Director, Global Developer Marketing, PalmSource, Inc.
Italian PiLoc features:
- Alternative Palm OS on-screen keyboard layout for Italian letters input.
- Correct Italian text search and sorting operations.
- Optional: full translation of Palm OS to Italian (all icons, menu, dialogs
of built-in applications will be translated). Please, check if your device
is supported at Italian PiLoc Download Wizard.
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font
can be converted to be installed together with Italian PiLoc with the
special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Italian language support launches automatically after system reset. Program
is protected from cycling reset.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems for Palm OS.
- Supports installation of Italian PiLoc into a Flash-ROM.
Open API allows developers to
change Italian PiLoc parameters from their Palm OS applications at run-time.
Screenshots of Italian Palm OS support
We also recommend you to try Italian
Palm OS dictionaries.