Use Icelandic on Palm OS device with Icelandic PiLoc
Icelandic PiLoc provides Icelandic Palm OS localization.
Icelandic PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Icelandic. PiLoc is
a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS
European PalmSource Developer Conference 2003 PiLoc Palm OS localization technology
was recognized as the winner of 2003 European Palm Powered Up Award in the
Productivity Tools category.
"PiLoc provides an industry-leading, comprehensive approach to national
language support that is highly-integrated with Palm OS" - said
Larry Berkin, Director, Global Developer Marketing, PalmSource, Inc.
Icelandic PiLoc features:
- System fonts replacement to add Icelandic characters.
- Modified Icelandic Graffiti layout to write Icelandic letters.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Icelandic letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable
keyboards to type in Icelandic.
- Correct Icelandic text search and sorting operations.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example,
Icelandic and Swedish).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font
can be converted to be installed together with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Icelandic language support launches automatically after system reset.
Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
Open API allows developers to
change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.
Special utility PiLoc Monitor
allows to configure national language support for each application separately.
Screenshots of Icelandic PiLoc
We also recommend you to try Palm OS dictionaries.
Excellent product, excellent service!
A reviewer from Akureyri, ICELAND, 2003-01-25 06:05:01
"I had been using the Icelandic PiLoc on my Palm IIIxe for a year. Then I needed it
for my Sony Cli%XE9 T-665. I wrote to them and now within a couple of months version 3 is ready! Fantastic
support for such low volume language like Icelandic."
PiLoc meets all my foreign language
needs, and service is excellent
A reviewer from Minneapolis, MN, 2002-08-01 14:11:31
"I recently purchased PiLoc (Icelandic) and PiLoc Monitor. The software is exactly
what I needed to use Icelandic. Most of all, I made an error during my first attempt to download the
program, then switched to a new PC, then had many days of travel. The service provided me to be able
to succeed in downloading the programs was excellent. I would purchase anything from a company so able
to support its customers."