Use Hebrew on Palm OS device with Hebrew PiLoc Palm OS localization
Hebrew PiLoc provides Hebrew Palm OS localization.
Hebrew PiLoc Palm OS language support creates an environment to operate with Palm OS
in Hebrew. PiLoc is a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a
number of Palm OS device resellers in many countries, including Israel.
At the European PalmSource Developer Conference 2003 PiLoc Palm OS
localization technology was recognized as the winner of 2003 European Palm Powered
Up Award in the Productivity Tools category.
"PiLoc provides an industry-leading, comprehensive approach to national
language support that is highly-integrated with Palm OS" - said
Larry Berkin, Director, Global Developer Marketing, PalmSource, Inc.
Hebrew PiLoc features:
- System fonts replacement to add Hebrew characters.
- Alternative Hebrew Graffiti layout to write Hebrew letters. Letters in
Hebrew Graffiti layout look similar to their natural hand-written styles.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Hebrew letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable
keyboards to type in Hebrew.
- Correct Hebrew text search and sorting operations.
- Special add-on utility HebrewToGo allows using Hebrew in Word To Go application.
- Right to left Hebrew text input.
- Correct Copy/Cut/Paste operations with mixed text (both Hebrew and English).
- Possibility to install and use several Palm OS localization systems (for
example, Hebrew and Russian).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font can be converted to be installed together with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Hebrew Palm OS language support launches automatically after system reset.
Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
Open API allows developers to
change PiLoc Palm OS localization parameters from their applications at run-time.
Please, check if your device is supported at Hebrew PiLoc Download Wizard.
If you own Treo 650 or Treo 680 Palm OS device please select one of the following appropriate Piloc localization versions:
Screenshots of Hebrew PiLoc Palm OS localization
We also recommend
Additional utility PiLoc Monitor allows to configure Palm OS national language support for each application separately.
Slovoed bidirectional English-Hebrew and Russian-Hebrew dictionaries for Palm OS with high quality word-bases for world famous language reference publishers.
Very good program!
A reviewer from Thailand, 2006-04-21 06:27:23
"The PiLoc Hebrew - the only Hebrew program I could find that works with the
Tungsten E2. I use this program to read e-books in Hebrew: it helps me very much and it is very useful.
So, now I don't have to take with me heavy books, I can read on my Palm with PiLoc Hebrew! I'm grateful
for this program!"
I need it.
A reviewer from United States, 2006-01-26 10:24:33
"We primarily use it for contact names and addresses that are located in Israel or
are otherwise Hebrew names."