Use Danish on Palm OS device with Danish PiLoc
Danish PiLoc provides Danish Palm OS localization.
Danish PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Danish. PiLoc is a
common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS
European PalmSource Developer Conference 2003 PiLoc Palm OS localization technology
was recognized as the winner of 2003 European Palm Powered Up Award in the
Productivity Tools category.
"PiLoc provides an industry-leading, comprehensive approach to national
language support that is highly-integrated with Palm OS" - said
Larry Berkin, Director, Global Developer Marketing, PalmSource, Inc.
Danish PiLoc features:
- System fonts replacement to add Danish characters.
- Modified on-screen keyboard layout for Danish letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable
keyboards to type in Danish.
- Correct Danish text search and sorting operations.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example,
Danish and Swedish).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font
can be converted to be installed together with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Danish language support launches automatically after system reset. Program
is protected from cycling reset. Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
Open API allows developers to
change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.
Special utility PiLoc Monitor
allows to configure national language support for each application separately.
Screenshots of Danish PiLoc
We also recommend you to try Palm OS dictionaries.