Use Bulgarian on Palm OS device with Bulgarian PiLoc
Bulgarian PiLoc provides Bulgarian Palm OS localization.
Bulgarian PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Bulgarian. PiLoc is
a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS
European PalmSource Developer Conference 2003 PiLoc Palm OS localization technology
was recognized as the winner of 2003 European Palm Powered Up Award in the
Productivity Tools category.
"PiLoc provides an industry-leading, comprehensive approach to national
language support that is highly-integrated with Palm OS" - said
Larry Berkin, Director, Global Developer Marketing, PalmSource, Inc.
Bulgarian PiLoc features:
- System fonts replacement to add Bulgarian characters.
- Alternative Bulgarian Graffiti layout to write Bulgarian letters. Letters in
Bulgarian Graffiti layout look similar to their natural hand-written styles.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Bulgarian letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable
keyboards to type in Bulgarian.
- Correct Bulgarian text search and sorting operations.
- Optional: full translation of Palm OS to Bulgarian (all icons, menu, dialogs
of built-in Palm OS applications will be translated). Please, check if your
device is supported at Bulgarian PiLoc
- 4 Bulgarian encoding types support (Windows-1251, KOI8-R, Mac+ and
ISO8859-5). Encoding can be switched at any time from any application even
when working with full translated interface. Multiple encoding support
allows to browse internet pages in Bulgarian and work with e-mail messages
containing Bulgarian text.
- Mac+ encoding makes possible for Machintosh users to synchronize data in
Bulgarian without patching desktop computer.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example,
Hebrew and Bulgarian).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font
can be converted to be installed together with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Bulgarian language support launches automatically after system reset.
Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
Open API allows developers to
change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.
Special utility PiLoc Monitor
allows to configure national language support for each application separately.
Screenshots of Bulgarian PiLoc
We also recommend you to try Palm OS dictionaries.