Use Belarusian on Palm OS device with Belarusian PiLoc
Belarusian PiLoc provides Belarusian Palm OS localization.
Belarusian PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Belarusian. PiLoc
is a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS
device resellers, including Belarus.
European PalmSource Developer Conference 2003 PiLoc Palm OS localization technology
was recognized as the winner of 2003 European Palm Powered Up Award in the
Productivity Tools category.
"PiLoc provides an industry-leading, comprehensive approach to national
language support that is highly-integrated with Palm OS" - said
Larry Berkin, Director, Global Developer Marketing, PalmSource, Inc.
Belarusian PiLoc features:
- System fonts replacement to add Belarusian characters.
- 2 alternative Belarusian Graffiti layouts to write Belarusian letters.
Letters in Belarusian Graffiti layout look similar to their natural
- Modified on-screen keyboard layout for Belarusian letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable
keyboards to type in Belarusian. (Treo harware keyboard is not supported timely.)
- Correct Belarusian text search and sorting operations.
- 4 Belarusian encoding types support (Windows, KOI, Mac and ISO). Encoding
can be switched at any time from any application. Multiple encoding support
allows to browse internet pages in Belarusian and work with e-mail messages
containing Belarusian text.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example,
Belarusian and Russian).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font
can be converted to be installed together with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Belarusian language support launches automatically after system reset.
Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
Open API allows developers to
change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.
Special utility PiLoc Monitor
allows to configure national language support for each application separately.
Screenshots of Belarusian PiLoc
We also recommend you to try Palm OS