Duden language technology together with its partners in industry and science carries out research and development projects in the fields of knowledge management and computer linguistics. Duden’s spelling and grammar are regarded as trend-setting and leading on the market. The products developed by Duden cover the most comprehensive and profoundly edited word-list.
Duden’s linguistic decisions and technologies maintaining the professional written communication are seamlessly intertwined with dictionary software for PDAs und Smartphones by Paragon Software Group (Smart Handheld Devices Division) the world's leading provider of software for mobile platforms.
- Over 8 000 audio pronunciations for difficult words, provided by ARD databank
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your iPhone/iPod touch.
- Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
- Search History of the last 100 translated words.
- List of similar words in case of misspelling
- Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters
- New feature! Flash Card Quiz enables you to add new words to flash cards and test your knowledge as many times as you wish.