PR Director (SHDD & Epocware)
Paragon Software Group
Paragon Software Group Releases InterKey 3.0, the Multilingual
Onscreen Keyboard for Windows Mobile Devices
Fast and Accurate Text Input by Hand or Stylus in 36 Languages and 60 National Layouts
MOSCOW, Russia – July 15, 2008 - Paragon Software Group, a leading software developer of productivity, security and educational applications for mobile devices and desktop PCs, releases InterKey 3.0 – a multilingual text input application for Windows Mobile Pocket PC. Due to large and fingertip-friendly keys, text input by hand or stylus becomes effortless, and typing foreign languages on a standard keyboard is fast and accurate. The program is available in two editions – InterKey 3.0 Standard and InterKey 3.0 Professional with word autocompletion function.
With the key zooming function, users no longer have to closely follow what they are typing. The selected key appears larger on the screen and the character is only typed when the user releases his finger. If the wrong key is touched and an incorrect letter is zoomed on the screen, all the user has to do is slide his finger or stylus to the proper key and keep on typing.
InterKey 3.0 features include:
- Multilingual layouts – the handy onscreen keyboard contains 60 national layouts that allow users to write in 36 languages and to quickly switch between languages.
- Several text input options – users can switch to the standard keyboard or use keys large enough for finger typing.
- Precise input – the zooming key feature reduces mistypes by zooming the keys being touched.
- Special keystrokes known as gestures (space, uppercase, and others) allow all the advantages of a standard keyboard, such as quick entry of uppercase, preceding character erasing, and other important functions.
- Word completion function (available in the Professional Edition) allows frequently used words to be typed more quickly and easily by implementing the dictionary structure, and by auto-completing frequently used words. All new words, once entered, will be automatically added to the word database.
- New ergonomic layout design of the onscreen keyboard is an extra plus to the already easy to use working schema and rich functionality of the program.
The InterKey 3.0 Standard Edition is available for 24,95 USD and the InterKey 3.0 Professional edition – for 34,95 USD via download from http://www.penreader.com.
Supported languages: Albanian, Belarusian, Belgian, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Canadian Multilingual, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, French Canadian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latin American, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss French, Swiss German, Turkish, Ukrainian, US Dvorak.
About Paragon Software Group
Paragon Software Group (PSG) is a technology solutions provider to the enterprise, SMB and consumer markets, worldwide. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software Group actively markets and sells in more than 150 countries and has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan and Russia. PSG consists of two divisions, System Technology, offering solutions for storage management and data safety, and Smart Handheld Devices Division (SHDD & Epocware), offering software for diverse classes of smart handheld devices (Windows Mobile, Symbian OS, Palm OS and mobile phones) and desktop PCs, including multilingual on-line handwriting recognition, localization, business and game applications and multilingual dictionaries. To learn more about Paragon Software's diverse product line, please visit:
Storage Management Division:
Smart Handheld Devices Division: http://www.penreader.com
All products, service and company names mentioned in the release are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.