[January 29, 2010]
Mobile Data Protection Software for the Phones with Java Support
Paragon Software Group has released Handy Safe, an application for easy and secure private data storage on mobile phones with Java MIDP 2.0 support. Handy Safe guarantees secure storage and convenient private data control on mobile screens thanks to Paragon’s advanced password and encryption technology. The program offers an over-the-air backup option for data storage and full touch-screen support to satisfy the needs of even the most demanding user. With Handy Safe application, every mobile phone can be used like a crack-proof safe, securely storing such vital information as passwords, credit card details, codes, accounts, logins, insurance policies and other sensitive information. All private and sensitive data is securely stored in one place, available for use on the go, as well as encrypted and hidden from the thieves or hackers.
Handy Safe key features:
- Store passwords, credit card details, access codes, user names, accounts (email, Internet, shopping, bank), web pages, addresses, travel info, insurance policies, software keys and much more
- Import phone numbers from the contact list
- Restore accidentaly deleted items
- Call directly from the program (if a phone supported feature)
- Online backup – save data on a server for accidental data loss. Your data will be encrypted with Blowfish before transmitting to a server.
- Strong 512-bit data encryption (Blowfish) keeps your data private and secure. There is currently no effective code-breaking solution for Blowfish encryption.
- Touch screen support
- Modify the default information forms according to your needs (add more specific fields for text, number and date, change icons)
- Password strength check
More information about Handy Safe for Java