[May 29, 2009]
Multilingual ‘Talking’ Dictionaries for Android Released
Paragon Software Group releases a new series of bilingual dictionaries for Android-powered phones. Favorite dictionaries from every home bookshelf are now available in electronic format directly on the smartphone due to Paragon's advanced Slovoed compression technology.
NEW features include: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish audio pronunciations, installation on memory cards.
Lexical databases are provided by Chambers Harrap Publishers LTD, Oxford University Press, PONS GmbH, VOX and other leading publishers. NEW series include:
Spanish Talking VOX Catalan-Spanish & Spanish-Catalan dictionary,
Talking VOX English-Spanish & Spanish-English dictionary,
Talking VOX French-Spanish & Spanish-French dictionary,
Talking VOX Italian-Spanish & Spanish-Italian dictionary,
German Talking PONS Compact Dictionary Polish,
German Talking PONS Compact Dictionary Turkish,
Talking Oxford German Dictionary, Third Edition,
Talking Harrap’s English-French & French-English dictionary,
And more dictionaries for Android phones
[May 26, 2009]
First Series of Multilingual ‘Talking’ PONS Dictionaries for Mac OS Launched
Paragon Software Group has launched a series of multilingual dictionaries for Mac OS users. PONS Mac OS product line includes five most popular dictionaries – German-French , German-Italian , German-English , German-Spanish and German-Turkish . The original dictionaries from the 30-year publishing veteran PONS were adapted to the electronic versions for Mac OS users’ convenience to provide extensive translation or word definition by simply pointing the cursor over the word in question.
- Word definition look-up without leaving the active application and switching to the dictionary. Read e-mails, documents, and Web pages from your PC and get word translations by simply pointing the cursor over the unknown word.
- Word search in any grammatical form (plural nouns, adjectives, different verb forms) using built-in morphology module (English, French, Spanish).
- Sound modules pre-recorded by native speakers.
- Grammar reference for every word in the dictionary (for English, French, Russian, Spanish).
- “Search history” and “bookmarks.”
- Check yourself with the words you have added to “Flash Cards.”
- “Fuzzy search” and wildcards ("*", "?", etc.) help find words even if you do not remember the exact spelling.
- Enter words in your native language faster by using on-screen virtual keyboard.
- Lists of irregular verbs (English and German).
- New Dictionary Online Update feature allows you to upload new dictionary content.
- Discover new dictionaries and download them directly to your device with the built-in online dictionary catalogue.
[May 22, 2009]
250 Well-known and Most Addictive Solitaires Ever Available in One Pack
Epocware/Paragon Software Group released Can't Stop Solitaire Collection, including 250 solitaire games available while on the go directly from S60 mobile screen.
For real solitaire lovers, Can’t Stop Solitaire Collection offers an outstanding variety of solitaire games, including the well-known Freecell, Klondike, Pyramid, Spider and Joker, as well as exciting Trefoil, Canfield, Carpet, Yukon and Algerian Patience, to name a few. 250 variants of most popular and most addictive card games are always at hand while in a queue, on the way or at a boring staff meeting.
The Can’t Stop Solitaire Collection for S60 functional features:
- Great number of available solitaires
- Easy-to-follow rules, animated demonstrations and on-device help for every game
- A variety of card backs and backgrounds provides a wide opportunity to customize the game view according to the user’s wishes
- Hints on possible moves in the case of complicated game situations
- Alphabetical listing of all solitaire games
- Statistics of games played and games won
- Possibility to create a list of favorite games to make navigation easier
The Can't Stop Solitaire Collection is compatible with all S60 3rd and 5th Edition on Symbian OS devices.