[April 29, 2009]
Call recording, call filtering, call processing and profile management directly on Today’s Screen
Paragon Software Group released Handy Assistant, an advanced mobile phone application allowing management and customization of phone profiles, call processing and filtering, as well as other highly utilized phone features on Windows Mobile devices.
Profiles: Handy Assistant includes six default profiles to manage the user’s ring type, sound volume and call processing. All profiles can be easily changed directly on the Today’s screen of your Windows mobile device. Automatic profiles can be activated according to a preset schedule or by location.
Call processing: Handy Assistant processes all incoming calls and filters them according to the rules: Accept, Reject, Reject+SMS or Ignore. The user can set different rules for various categories of contacts.
Contact categories: Users can create their own categories, edit category groups, activate the default or custom profile for each contact category. The program’s contact categories integrate easily with Windows Mobile native phone contact categories set by the user.
Black list: Handy Assistant enables the addition of contacts to the Black List in order to conveniently avoid undesired calls.
Post-call actions: Handy Assistant offers the user multiple options for after-call follow-ups, such as writing a note, open/add to Contacts, blacklist/whitelist the contact, change the current profile, send e-mail/SMS, save info about an appointment and more actions in a matter of seconds, even during a call.
More features and details about Handy Assistant for Windows Mobile
[April 02, 2009]
Slovoed 7.1 Version Allows Touch Operation and Control on Windows Mobile Devices
Paragon Software Group, the leading software developer for mobile devices and PC desktops, has released Slovoed 7.1 dictionary series for Windows Mobile devices with touch screen. The dictionary interface has been specially optimized for fingertip control and now includes a touch-specific scrollbar that allows easy dictionary browsing and interaction with the word reference displayed on the screen with the touch of a finger tip, rather than the stylus.
Slovoed dictionaries employ the best original linguistic content developed through years of extensive research by the world’s leading publishers such as Merriam-Webster, Oxford, Duden, PONS and Harrap, to name a few. Slovoed 7.1 series now includes three new dictionaries:
- Slovoed Classic German<>Polish dictionary contains 73,026 entries.
- Slovoed Classic German<>Turkish dictionary contains 72,898 entries.
- Slovoed Classic Portuguese<>Russian dictionary contains 78,160 entries.
Slovoed 7.1 for Windows Mobile key features:
- Read books, documents and web-pages just from your PDA and quickly translate unknown words without leaving your active application
- Find the translation of the word in any grammatical form
- Check correct word pronunciation containing pre-recorded voice of English, French, German, Italian and Spanish native speakers.
- Enter the words on your native language easier using on-screen Virtual Keyboard for more than 25 languages.
- Check yourself with the words you have added to Flash Cards from the dictionary.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using wildcards ("*", "?" replace a letter and group of letters).
- Keep your Slovoed dictionary always up-to-date. New Slovoed Online Update feature lets you know of updated dictionary versions available for download and you can also set up frequency of update check.
- Discover new dictionaries and download it directly to your device with the built-in Online dictionary catalog.
- Learn how to use Slovoed dictionary with the help of colorful and animated Tutorial in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese Traditional and Simplified languages.
More information about Slovoed for Windows Mobile