[February 02, 2009]
Multilingual Talking Slovoed Dictionaries v.2.0 for iPhone and iPod Touch Released
Paragon Software Group, the world’s leading software developer and content provider for mobile devices and desktop PCs, launches new series of multilingual Slovoed dictionaries for iPhone and iPod touch. The most reliable linguistic dictionary content coupled with Paragon’s technologically advanced Slovoed engine bring premium dictionary content to iPhone and iPod touch users directly on the mobile device screen.
New features include:
- Morphology module provides world translation in any grammatical form with a possibility to find and translate base form of the word for English, French, Spanish, Russian languages,
- Fuzzy search option shows similar words to the entered term. It helps to find exact meaning even if the entered word is misspelled,
- Wildcard search allows to look words up with wildcards ("*", "?", etc.) when the exact spelling is unknown,
- Flash Card Quiz enables to add new words to the flash cards and test your knowledge.
Slovoed for iPhone/iPod touch more features:
- Audio modules contain live voice pronunciations prerecorded by native speakers, helping iPhone users to improve pronunciation and ease the mastery of a new language.
- The “History” feature shows the last 100 translated words.
- The “Cross-Lookup” feature is an easy check of language comprehension.
- The Slovoed engine compresses the dictionary content to a minimum of memory space while allowing the user to perform multiple learning, word reference and translation functions as quickly as possible.
More info about Slovoed dictionaries for iPhone and iPod touch