[April 27, 2007]
130 solitaires in one collection for mobiles
Paragon Software (SHDD) introduced Can’t Stop Solitaire Collection for mobile phones with J2ME MIDP 2.0 support. This is a new pack of 130 Java solitaire games that developed to turn the mobile into entertainment tool for real solitaire lovers.
Can’t Stop Solitaire Collection combines various types of solitaires for every mood: both such popular as Klondike, FreeCell, Pyramid, Carpet, Spider, Yukon and some very uncommon ones for absolute logical challenge. It contains 130 versions of the magnetic original card game that has become famous since 14th century. Nowadays solitaires remain an evergreen and time-proved way to relax. For those who are really fond of this unhurried game, Can’t Stop Solitaire Collection will appear to be the genuine treasury of pleasure.
Can’t Stop Solitaire Collection for mobiles’ trumps:
- Great number of available solitaire games: well-known Freecell, Klondike, Pyramid, Joker as well as exciting Trefoil, Carpet, Yukon, Algerian Patience solitaires and many others
- Advanced game control system: you can move cards using keyboard or joystick
- Detailed rules and animated demonstration for each solitaire
- Variety of card backs and backgrounds
- List of favorite solitaire games for easier navigation
- Undo feature allows to back up moves
More information about Can’t Stop Solitaire Collection for mobiles