[August 05, 2005]
Pocket PC/Windows Mobile Hebrew language support is released
Paragon Software (SHDD) released Hebrew language support software (Hebrew LEng) for
Windows Mobile 2003 and Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition.
Users can naturally use Hebrew on their Pocket PC devices because new Hebrew LEng
provides right-side text alignment and correct positioning of the letters.
New LEng features:
- supporting a Hebrew layout of the keyboard with a new autocomplete function
that automatically fulfil the word is being entered;
- maintaining Hebrew layout of the keyboard and the original additional layout
that allows to enter the information on other languages but Hebrew;
- correct supporting of right-side text selection;
- browsing Internet pages and work with e-mail in Hebrew;
- supporting Hebrew regional settings;
- using Hebrew in the names of Pocket PC files;
- providing a correct printing of the documents in Hebrew.
For more information, please, visit our web-site.
In the future Paragon Software (SHDD) plans to release new versions of Hebrew
localization system for Windows Mobile 2003 and Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition
with full interface translation into Hebrew.