PONS German-Greek and Greek-German Dictionary for Android is a complete reference book for both languages. Dictionary contains comprehensive and actual vocabulary with over 160,000 words and phrases and over 200,000 translations. Dictionary also provides rich technical vocabulary of economics, law and science.
- Over 88,000 entries
- Especially clearly designed, comprehensive messages
- Created by using native experts
- German sound module contains 20,000 entries recorded by native speakers
Improve your language skills with PONS dictionary:
- Look up unfamiliar words directly from the home screen! Now PONS dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- German audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
- Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Uses Google voice recognition service).
- Use Fuzzy Search in case of misspelling. Just enter a wrong variant and get a list of similar words.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate PONS dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
- Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using PONS dictionary. Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily.**
- Dictionary installation on memory cards.
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up.
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred.
- Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
* To turn on this option, install PONS dictionary. Then go to Menu->Settings->Search->Searchable items and mark PONS dictionary.
** Words from your Flash Cards are demonstrated more frequently if Flash Cards application is installed on the device.
|German Talking PONS Greek Dictionary for Android
The number of translations in demo-version is limited. The more often you use the dictionary the more notifications about demo version you get. To save you time we’ve provided a new way of purchasing and registering PONS dictionary for Android. Now you do not need to search for the product on the web, you can purchase it directly from your device. To do this, open PONS dictionary and go to Menu->Registration->Buy.